- In a food processor, place almonds, cashews, pistachios, coconut and dates. Pulse until nuts are broken down into 2mm pieces and mix is starting to look sticky.
- Press mix firmly into the bottom of the lined tin. Chill in fridge while you make the filling.
- Place tofu, lemon zest and juice, lime juice, vanilla, sugar and salt into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, then gradually add the melted coconut oil and blend for another minute.
Mango and pineapple topping:
- Place mango puree, lime, pineapple and corn flour slurry into a saucepan. While mixing over a medium heat bring to the boil.
- Chill then serve with slices of the cheese cake.