- In a large bowl mix minced garlic, olive oil and seasoning.
- Cut the vegetables into 1/2cm rings. Place the vegetables in the oil mixture and toss until covered.
- In a blender mix the rocket, aioli, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Fry or chargrill the vegetables until browned.
- Stack the cooked vegetables up and place a small amount tallegio on top. Place under the salamander or in the oven to melt the cheese over the vegetables.
- Toast the sliced buns and spread with rocket aioli. Add vegetable stack, then top with Prep Kitchen Sweet Tomato & Smoked Chipotle Relish.